Platforms of Albanian Assemblies from 1908-1912
Albanian assemblies in the fourth phase of Albanian Renaissance took a massive character and became important organizations and institutions for certain national issues. In these assemblies were addressed major national problems starting with the Albanian issue in the framework of the Ottoman Empire, grievances over injustices of Xhonturk regime and a generally Ottoman regime, a way of realizing autonomous platform of national independence, resolution enmities, blood feuds and the solemn oath, etc. Among the major assemblies, which were held in this time period were: Assembly of Ferizaj (July 1908), Assembly of Dibra (July 1909), Luke Assembly of alder (April 1910), Grece Assembly (June 1911), Assembly of Junik (May 1912), Assembly of Vlora (November 1912) etc. This paper aims out to disclose more fully these and other assemblies, the causes that led to the organization of their platforms that emerged from them and the results that brought to the national issue.
Keywords: Albanian Assemblies, Ottoman Regime, national issue, 1908-1912, etc.
How to Cite
1. In consideration of the undertaking set out in paragraph 2, and upon acceptance by ANGLISTICUM for publication of the manuscript in the Journal, I/We hereby assign and transfer publication rights to ANGLISTICUM, whereas I/We retain the copyright for the manuscript. This assignment provides ANGLISTICUM the sole right and responsibility to publish the manuscript in its printed and online version, and/or in other media formats.
2. In consideration of this assignment, ANGLISTICUM hereby undertakes to prepare and publish the manuscript in the Journal, subject only to its right to refuse publication if there is a breach of the Author’s warranty in paragraph 4 or if there are other reasonable grounds.
3. Editors and the editorial board of ANGLISTICUM are empowered to make such editorial changes as may be necessary to make the Manuscript suitable for publication.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge that: (a) The manuscript submitted is an original work and that I/We participated in the work substantively and thus I/We hereby are prepared to take public responsibility for the work; (b) I/We hereby have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted and that the manuscript has not either been published, submitted or considered for publication elsewhere; (c) The text, illustration, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
5. I/We hereby indemnify ANGLISTICUM and the respective Editors of the Journal as mentioned in paragraph 3, and hold them harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by a claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement, or any suit arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the manuscript.