FORMATION OF A FOREIGN LANGUAGE COMMUNICATIVE COMPETENCIES OF FUTURE TEACHERS OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
The article deals with the problem of improving the professional training of sports coaches and future teachers of physical education in the process of teaching a foreign language at a university. The relevance of this issue is due to the presence of a contradiction between the increased requirements for the foreign language communicative competence of university graduates and not fully defined theoretical and practical ideas of teaching a foreign language as a means of professional development. The authors give examples of active teaching methods and techniques that stimulate the creative aspect of the application of knowledge and skills by students in the process of forming communicative competence.
Keywords: foreign language, competence, foreign language communicative competence, personal development.
Azimov E. G. Shchukin A. N. Dictionary of methodological terms. St. Petersburg: Zlatoust, 1999. P.472.
Zheleznyak Yu. D. Innovative prospects for the training of physical education teachers in the system of higher professional physical education // Theory and practice of physical culture, 2006. No.4. Pp.9-13.
Zhukov Yu. M. Communicative training. M.: Gardariki, 2004. P.233.
Zimnaya I. A. Key competencies as the effective-target basis of the competence approach in education. Author's version. M.: Research Center problems of quality of training of specialists, 2004. P. 42.
Zakharova S. N. Formation of communicative competence as a condition of professional training of students at a pedagogical university // Young scientist. 2017. No. 3.1. Pp. 8-10.
Khazova S. A. Development of competitiveness of specialists in physical culture and sports in the process of professional training: monograph. Maykop, 2011. P.384.
Khutorskoy A.V. Key competencies as a component of the personality-oriented paradigm of education // Public education. 2003. No. 2. Pp. 58-64.
G.Ismagulova, O.Polevayа, D. Kapanova, M.Kulakhmetova, M. Nursapinova, R.Amrenova. Experimental work on the formation of intercultural communication subject in the educational environment of pedagogical institution// Man in India, 97 (14): pp. 411-431.
How to Cite
1. In consideration of the undertaking set out in paragraph 2, and upon acceptance by ANGLISTICUM for publication of the manuscript in the Journal, I/We hereby assign and transfer publication rights to ANGLISTICUM, whereas I/We retain the copyright for the manuscript. This assignment provides ANGLISTICUM the sole right and responsibility to publish the manuscript in its printed and online version, and/or in other media formats.
2. In consideration of this assignment, ANGLISTICUM hereby undertakes to prepare and publish the manuscript in the Journal, subject only to its right to refuse publication if there is a breach of the Author’s warranty in paragraph 4 or if there are other reasonable grounds.
3. Editors and the editorial board of ANGLISTICUM are empowered to make such editorial changes as may be necessary to make the Manuscript suitable for publication.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge that: (a) The manuscript submitted is an original work and that I/We participated in the work substantively and thus I/We hereby are prepared to take public responsibility for the work; (b) I/We hereby have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted and that the manuscript has not either been published, submitted or considered for publication elsewhere; (c) The text, illustration, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
5. I/We hereby indemnify ANGLISTICUM and the respective Editors of the Journal as mentioned in paragraph 3, and hold them harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by a claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement, or any suit arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the manuscript.