Socio Economic Environment and Investment Perspective in Kosova
The aim of this study is to address the socio-economic environment and the internal and external investment potential factors. Factors investor research is done based on statistical data, analysis, and empirical method. The socio-economic environment in Kosova justifies investment in industry, construction, agriculture, trade and tourism. Investments based on social and economic factor for the Kosova case are justified by the formula "Tailor". Investment performance and profit maximization based on the production or provision of services at low cost. Cultural, demographic, educational, religious, and ethnic state on the one hand and on the other hand the trend for consumption, the trend for increasing the propensity for Welfare, standardization of applications, products, and services, stable and fiscal banking system are favorable elements for investments in Kosova.
Keywords: socio-economic environment, domestic investment.
How to Cite
1. In consideration of the undertaking set out in paragraph 2, and upon acceptance by ANGLISTICUM for publication of the manuscript in the Journal, I/We hereby assign and transfer publication rights to ANGLISTICUM, whereas I/We retain the copyright for the manuscript. This assignment provides ANGLISTICUM the sole right and responsibility to publish the manuscript in its printed and online version, and/or in other media formats.
2. In consideration of this assignment, ANGLISTICUM hereby undertakes to prepare and publish the manuscript in the Journal, subject only to its right to refuse publication if there is a breach of the Author’s warranty in paragraph 4 or if there are other reasonable grounds.
3. Editors and the editorial board of ANGLISTICUM are empowered to make such editorial changes as may be necessary to make the Manuscript suitable for publication.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge that: (a) The manuscript submitted is an original work and that I/We participated in the work substantively and thus I/We hereby are prepared to take public responsibility for the work; (b) I/We hereby have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted and that the manuscript has not either been published, submitted or considered for publication elsewhere; (c) The text, illustration, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
5. I/We hereby indemnify ANGLISTICUM and the respective Editors of the Journal as mentioned in paragraph 3, and hold them harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by a claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement, or any suit arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the manuscript.