DIALECT COMPLEX WORDS WITH THE SUBJECTIVE RELATION OF THE COMPONENTS IN THE UZBEK DIALECTS OF KARAKALPAKSTAN
The given article is devoted tone the scantily explored problems of dialectology of Uzbek language – the analysis of forming complex dialecticism with subordinating relationship of components is Uzbek dialects of Karakalpakstan. On the basis of analysis the number of linguistic materials is distinguished the productive ties and fictive ways of forming complex dialectal words: noun + noun; noun=adjective; numeral + noun and etc.
Keywords: dialect, Uzbek dialects, semantically variety, lexical unit, dialect compound words, types of dialect compound words, homonymy.
Ganiyev F.A. Obrazovaniye slojnyh slov v tatarskom yazyke. M.: Nauka, 1982.
Ishayev A. Iz leksiki uzbekskih govorov Karakalpakii Sb: Voprosy tyurkologii. Tashkent: Izd-vo: Nauka, 1966.
O‘zbek tilining dialektologik lug‘ati. Toshkent: Fan, 1971.
O‘zbek tilining izohli lug‘ati. Toshkent: O‘zbekiston milliy ensiklopediyasi, 2008.
Hojiyev A. O‘zbek tili so‘z yasash tizimi. Toshkent: O‘qituvchi.2007.
How to Cite
1. In consideration of the undertaking set out in paragraph 2, and upon acceptance by ANGLISTICUM for publication of the manuscript in the Journal, I/We hereby assign and transfer publication rights to ANGLISTICUM, whereas I/We retain the copyright for the manuscript. This assignment provides ANGLISTICUM the sole right and responsibility to publish the manuscript in its printed and online version, and/or in other media formats.
2. In consideration of this assignment, ANGLISTICUM hereby undertakes to prepare and publish the manuscript in the Journal, subject only to its right to refuse publication if there is a breach of the Author’s warranty in paragraph 4 or if there are other reasonable grounds.
3. Editors and the editorial board of ANGLISTICUM are empowered to make such editorial changes as may be necessary to make the Manuscript suitable for publication.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge that: (a) The manuscript submitted is an original work and that I/We participated in the work substantively and thus I/We hereby are prepared to take public responsibility for the work; (b) I/We hereby have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted and that the manuscript has not either been published, submitted or considered for publication elsewhere; (c) The text, illustration, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
5. I/We hereby indemnify ANGLISTICUM and the respective Editors of the Journal as mentioned in paragraph 3, and hold them harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by a claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement, or any suit arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the manuscript.