THE ISSUE OF STYLIZATION OR USING NATION’S ORAL WORKS IN KARAKALPAK POETRY DURING THE PERIOD OF INDEPENDENCE
The article focuses on the issues of stylization in Karakalpak poetry during Independence. In the development of Karakalpak oral literature in the twentieth century, there are clear and concrete ideas about the transformation and revival of the traditions of folklore. People will focus on the skills of poets in the re-presentation of oral literature. The text is based on the scientific views of Russian, Uzbek, Kazakh and Karakalpak scholars on the development of folklore in the literature and its types.
Representatives of Karakalpak poetry during Independence, the poet H. Dauletnazarov, B. Seitaev, O. Satpayev were analyzed. The unique style and skills of the poets were revealed.
During Independence, globalization in society, the economic crisis, and so on, were thrown into the environment of folk traditions. The glorification of impartiality, patriotism, the difficulties in the transition to a market economy, the revival of religion, traditions, changes in art, culture, science and technology are not left out of the pen of our poets, their contribution to the development of folklore in poetry.
Keywords: development of folklorism, stylization of folklorism, poetry during the XX century, views from the poetry of the independence period, new froms.
Sarimsakov B. Folklorzmler tipologiyasi masalasiga doyir // O’zbek tili va adabiyoti. Тошкент, 1990.−№4 –B 37-45
Kaskabasov S. Tanlamali. Mifologiya . Folklor. Adebiyat. – Almati. 2014. –Т. 11−B. 344.
Obayeva G. Adebiyattaniw g’iliminin’ baslaniwindag’i folklordi igeriw maselesi. http//conferences neasmo org.ua/ru/art/129/ Problemi i perspektivi razvitya nauchno v nachale tretiego tisyacheletiya stranax. SHG. X1X Mejdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya internet-konferenciya.
Paxratdinov. A. Otemuratova X. «ХӀХ asirdin aqiri ХХ asirdin basindagi Qaraqalpaq adebiyati tariyxi» Nokis. Bilim. 1995. 22-b
Sharipov D. XX asirning 70-80 yillari o’zbek sheriyatida folklorizmlar. Fiolol. fan. nom. Diss- Toshkent.2008.-B.74
Kabdulov Z. Soz oneri : Adebiyat teoriyasinin negizderi. Almati: Mektep.1983-297 r
Begmuratova G.А. Folklorism in Karakalpak novels of the independence period. Doctor of Philology (PhD) diss.abstr.− Nukus.2019 − 13
Baxadirova S. Roman ha’m dawir. – Nokis. Qaraqalpaqstan. 1978. –B.−129
Karimov I. A Istiqlol va madaniyat. – Tashkent : O’zbekiston, 1994. – B.69.
Dawletnazarov X. Ashiq bolip jasan. – Nokis. Qaraqalpaqstan . 2012 Б-34
Seytov B. Alma gullegen pasil. ‒ Nokis. Qaraqalpaqstan.2007.‒B.67
Satbayev O. Ay sig’alaydi. ‒ Nokis. Qaraqalpaqstan.2007.‒B.73.
How to Cite
1. In consideration of the undertaking set out in paragraph 2, and upon acceptance by ANGLISTICUM for publication of the manuscript in the Journal, I/We hereby assign and transfer publication rights to ANGLISTICUM, whereas I/We retain the copyright for the manuscript. This assignment provides ANGLISTICUM the sole right and responsibility to publish the manuscript in its printed and online version, and/or in other media formats.
2. In consideration of this assignment, ANGLISTICUM hereby undertakes to prepare and publish the manuscript in the Journal, subject only to its right to refuse publication if there is a breach of the Author’s warranty in paragraph 4 or if there are other reasonable grounds.
3. Editors and the editorial board of ANGLISTICUM are empowered to make such editorial changes as may be necessary to make the Manuscript suitable for publication.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge that: (a) The manuscript submitted is an original work and that I/We participated in the work substantively and thus I/We hereby are prepared to take public responsibility for the work; (b) I/We hereby have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted and that the manuscript has not either been published, submitted or considered for publication elsewhere; (c) The text, illustration, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
5. I/We hereby indemnify ANGLISTICUM and the respective Editors of the Journal as mentioned in paragraph 3, and hold them harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by a claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement, or any suit arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the manuscript.