Challanges of Change in Compulsory Educational System
This study purports to analyze the current educational Albanian reality created after the reform in content and structure made in the compulsory educational system to change it from 8th to 9th-grade education, pointing out its advantages and disadvantages, for both teachers and students, in regard to their adaptation to the new reality. This study has gone through four phases: the compiling of the general outline of research; the preparation of questionnaires and interviewing questions for teachers; the gathering of data based on observations in 9th-grade schools; the survey of the gathered information for certain conclusions and suggestions on this issue. The innovation introduced by the Ministry of Education which adds another year to the existing system brought about improvements of the system, but it was undoubtedly accompanied by problems. It is to be emphasized that in the Albanian language there are very few studies on this issue. Therefore this research will contribute not only to the recognition of this transformation that Albanian school underwent but also in the introduction of the new challenges of change for the teachers while trying to reach a good classroom management and higher levels of quality in the process of teaching.
Keywords: challenge, change, difficulty, management, quality, teaching.
How to Cite
1. In consideration of the undertaking set out in paragraph 2, and upon acceptance by ANGLISTICUM for publication of the manuscript in the Journal, I/We hereby assign and transfer publication rights to ANGLISTICUM, whereas I/We retain the copyright for the manuscript. This assignment provides ANGLISTICUM the sole right and responsibility to publish the manuscript in its printed and online version, and/or in other media formats.
2. In consideration of this assignment, ANGLISTICUM hereby undertakes to prepare and publish the manuscript in the Journal, subject only to its right to refuse publication if there is a breach of the Author’s warranty in paragraph 4 or if there are other reasonable grounds.
3. Editors and the editorial board of ANGLISTICUM are empowered to make such editorial changes as may be necessary to make the Manuscript suitable for publication.
4. I/We hereby acknowledge that: (a) The manuscript submitted is an original work and that I/We participated in the work substantively and thus I/We hereby are prepared to take public responsibility for the work; (b) I/We hereby have seen and approved the manuscript as submitted and that the manuscript has not either been published, submitted or considered for publication elsewhere; (c) The text, illustration, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone.
5. I/We hereby indemnify ANGLISTICUM and the respective Editors of the Journal as mentioned in paragraph 3, and hold them harmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by a claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement, or any suit arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the manuscript.